Friday, August 29, 2008

Sing, sing a song--sing out loud, sing out strong

Kinsey like to sing songs. She learns new ones in Nursery, and we sing songs before she goes to bed. Actually, I need to remember new songs so that I don't get tired of singing Old McDonald for the bazillionth time. So if anyone has any suggestions ...

In sacrament meeting she likes to watch the chorister (because she is one of the nursery leaders) and she used to just wave her arm around in imitation of the directing. Now Kinsey stands beside me on the bench with the little hymnbook open and sings away with the congregation. She of course doesn't know the songs, but just belts out something. We've had people turn around to look at us, but I'm sure they just think she is cute.

Here are some of her favorite songs:

  • ABC's
  • Twinkle, twinkle little star
  • BINGO
  • Old McDonald had a farm
  • The wheels on the bus
  • I am a child of God

No comments: