Saturday, August 16, 2008

Days are hot

We recently (well a little bit ago) went swimming in the pool behind our house because it finally got unbearably hot here. We had friends and cousins over otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do it myself. Kinsey had a great time, but Kyler took awhile to warm up to it. He had just gotten up from a nap so maybe he wasn't ready for a different experience. Actually he had the best time after he was out of the pool walking around, getting people's shoes, trying to drag stuff around -- that's when I had the most boring time watching him carefully to make sure he didn't fall into the pool or hit his head.



Kinsey and Kyler took some baby swim lessons in the spring. The class was mostly getting used to the water and practicing things like paddling, kicking, and blowing bubbles. So they both seem to enjoy the water. Since I don't really care for swimming, it will be fun when they can do some things themselves.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: