Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bottles


Kinsey recently gave up her bottles. She was drinking milk from them three times a day and refused to take milk from any other source. And it had to be warm -- I made the mistake of warming her milk when I changed from breastfeeding to bottle and now it's too late to convince her that milk should be cold. Anyway, I bought some Dora sippy cups to try to convince her to drop the bottle, and in July it finally worked. When she would drink from the cup, I "gave her bottles to another baby who needed them." Now she will drink from a normal cup and her Dora cup. She still talks about the bottles -- something about "I don't use bottles ... give them to other baby use them."
Milk is her favorite food. Even when she is not feeling too well and refuses all food, she will still drink her milk.



Now we just need to work on the thumb-sucking habit.


No comments: