Kyler loves to go outside. If he hears something about going out, he goes over to the basket of jackets and brings one to me. And if the fence is down, he will stand by the front door trying and trying to reach and turn the handle. He also knows to put his shoes on before going out.
Kyler wants to be with mom a lot. When I go over the "fence" to help Kinsey in the bathroom he almost frantically tries to climb over to be with me. And he seems jealous when I am holding Kinsey. I think he is not feeling too well with a little bit of a cold and some more teeth coming in, so he wants to be with me often. But he also recognizes when Daddy comes home and runs to go see him and is interacting a lot more with him.
Kyler is also starting to recognize where pieces of clothing go. He knows that hats go on the head for example, and socks go on the feet. He still won't point to body parts like nose, ears, etc.
Kinsey has had a rough week. She cried all afternoon on Monday because her stomach hurt her and she couldn't have a bowl movement. And it drove me crazy too, which probably made it worse for her, poor kid. She was better the next day, but it was a rough start to the week. Ahhh ... I guess potty training isn't completely over because she hasn't pooped in the potty all week ... only in underwear or a diaper. I think it scares her or stresses her so she can't do it.
Dan told Kinsey that we were going to look for a house to buy because we don't own the apartment and that she could have her own room to paint. She said that she wanted to paint it purple. Then she woke up twice during the night (which is unusual, thankfully) and told me, "This isn't our house. We gonna buy one, and I paint my room purple." Who would have known how much one little conversation would affect her so much. When we got home from something the next day she said, "This isn't our house, we rent it." I wonder if it made her sad or scared when he said that this wasn't our house.
1 comment:
Congrats on House Shopping! What areas are you looking in?
Post a Comment