This Saturday we visited the pumpkin patch at the South 47 Farm with Amy's family. It was a beautiful sunny, chilly day for it. There were some animals to see: llamas (actually alpacas, but I didn't want to confuse Kinsey), chickens, goats, and a little pony. There was a tractor ride that Kinsey went on with Andres and Luis -- "it was bumpy" she said and has talked about it often the rest of the weekend. There were tons of places to take pictures and too many people with super-duper cameras and camcorders documenting everything about their child's experience. I did get some nice pictures, but never managed to get one of both kids together or of me with them. Darn.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Pumpkin patch
This Saturday we visited the pumpkin patch at the South 47 Farm with Amy's family. It was a beautiful sunny, chilly day for it. There were some animals to see: llamas (actually alpacas, but I didn't want to confuse Kinsey), chickens, goats, and a little pony. There was a tractor ride that Kinsey went on with Andres and Luis -- "it was bumpy" she said and has talked about it often the rest of the weekend. There were tons of places to take pictures and too many people with super-duper cameras and camcorders documenting everything about their child's experience. I did get some nice pictures, but never managed to get one of both kids together or of me with them. Darn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment