This week we went to the park twice for RS park days. I was thinking that my kids are finally old enough to play somewhat independently, so I could actually visit with other moms if I wanted to, but Kyler still had to stay attached to me for much of the time. Maybe he just needs some time to adjust.
This Saturday we had a birthday party for Kyler and I. We just had friends and family over and had food and cake while the little kids took all of the toys out and ran around :) I was nervous about hosting a party, but since I brought it on myself, I couldn't complain, and it went well. Grandma Lamb got to come too which was great.
We got the house power-washed this week so we can finish up the painting in a few weeks. Kyler wanted to fill his buckets with the water coming out of the gutters. He loves to play with the water.
Kyler is using sentences now. His words are often not understandable to anyone but me, but I'm amazed to finally hear him talk. "The apple juice is cold." And he will walk around singing BINGO every once in a while. Kinsey, on the other hand, seems to be making up her own language sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment