Whenever we go for a walk and see dogs (which of course happens quite often on the path behind our house), Kinsey and Kyler don't talk, but start barking loudly like they can communicate with the dog. It is kind of funny. Then when we went for a walk earlier this week, Kinsey decided to shout "Whistle bike" at each of the bikes going by. Most of them ignored her, some thought she was saying hi, and I was just confused. She is starting to show her imagination and talks about her friends all of the time like she is playing with someone as well as constantly giving me imaginary stickers and candy. Is this the start of imaginary friends? I asked her what one of her doll's name was and she started off ... Leelaluula .... and went of for almost a minute. I had no idea what she said. She is also starting to pretend to write stuff down like directions, a story that I told her.
Kyler is somewhat starting to put words together. So instead of just shouting "duck, duck, duck" he will say: "baby duckies," or before his nap: "Night night, mommy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment